For the primary time since Episode 50, the Battle Bards crew returns to the theme of canopy songs of MMO tracks. A number of extraordinarily musicians tackled their favourite MMORPG tunes to our delight, taking us on a breathless tour of their spin of those basic tunes. Since we need to give all the artists full credit score, yow will discover hyperlinks to their full tracks within the present notes — give them a pay attention!
Episode 160 present notes
- Intro (feat. “Grizzly Hills Theme” from World of Warcraft, “Most important Theme” from Albion On-line, and “Worry Not This Evening” from Guild Wars 2)
- “Gondamon Theme” from Lord of the Rings On-line, carried out by Brandon Skelton
- “The Secret World” from The Secret World, carried out by Lord Bif Music
- “Forest Calling” from Lineage II, carried out by Dryante Zan
- “Heavensward Synth” from Closing Fantasy XIV, carried out by Dutyyaknow
- “Arthas Theme” from World of Warcraft, carried out by Eliott Tordo
- “The Story of the Mad King Thorn” from Guild Wars 2, carried out by Sharm
- “Stones” from Ultima On-line, carried out by Mathias Semborg
- Which one did we like most?
- Jukebox Picks: “Jade Plateau” from Blast Corps, “The Trial” from Epoch, and “An Infinite Seashore” from Demise Stranding
- Outro (feat. “Kelethin” from EverQuest)
- Speak to the Battle Bards on Twitter!
- Comply with Battle Bards on iTunes, Stitcher, Participant.FM, Google Play, iHeartRadio, and Pocket Casts!