For this week’s episode, the Battle Bards flip their consideration to an oft-neglected realm of MMO music — that of cellular titles. Will Steff stroll right into a pole whereas enjoying Pokemon Go? Will Syl immediately acknowledge an previous musical favourite? Will Syp use the phrase “cacophony” at the very least as soon as this hour? You will should pay attention to search out out!
Episode 203 present notes (present web page, direct obtain)
- Intro (feat. “Take the Lead” from AdventureQuest 3D, “Diagon Alley” from Harry Potter Wizards Unite, and “Monitor 7” from MapleStory M)
“Predominant Theme” from Order & Chaos On-line
“Strolling” from Pokémon Go
“Predominant Theme” from One other Eden
“Glish” from Black Desert Cell
“Royal Battle” from Cell Royale
“Title Display” from Epic 7
“Airship Theme” from Stella Arcana
- Which one did we like greatest?
- Listener notes from Pleasant Necromancer
- Jukebox picks: “Volcano” from The Flintstones SNES, “Dance of Illusions” from Castlevania Symphony of the Evening, and “Into the Labyrinth” from Closing Fantasy Courageous Exvius
- Outro (feat. “Dangerous Fame” from Hearthstone)
- Discuss to the Battle Bards on Twitter!
- Comply with Battle Bards on iTunes, Stitcher, Participant.FM, Google Play, iHeartRadio, and Pocket Casts!
- This podcast is produced utilizing copyrighted materials in accordance with Honest Use practices as said underneath Part 107 of the 1976 Copyright Act.