On this video from 2021 CIMFest, recreation designers and neighborhood managers talk about how you can take away toxicity from recreation communities.
Initially scheduled for 2020 GDC, this roundtable on Designing Non-Poisonous Sport Communities was canceled because of the pandemic. We’re so grateful to the Georgia Sport Builders Affiliation for permitting this roundtable to happen throughout Columbus Interactive Media Pageant (CIMFest).
- Sande Chen (moderator)
- Brad Merritt, director of recreation design for Cartoon Community
- Kat De Shields-Moon, PR supervisor for Schell Video games
- Joshua Quinnett, senior neighborhood supervisor at Gallium Studios
- Judy Tyrer, founder of three Flip Productions
- Jared Creasy, neighborhood supervisor at Tripwire Interactive
- Isiah Turner, lead neighborhood specialist at Hello-Rez Studios
- Kimberly Unger, Content material Lead at Oculus